Tuesday 25 February 2014

SUP KETAM -CRAB SOUP

hello and assalamualaikum my baby pandas....

wow, crab soup.. yum! I must say that's what everyone else will say or think when they hear 'CRAB SOUP'.. well, not for me.. i'm not really a fan of seafood,  especially crabs.. the only seafood that I really love is PRAWN! as long as it's clean, I love it. ooh! and also squid.. so gummy and squishy.haha.. but not crabs.. but since my family don't often have crabs, then I just eat it. I'm not saying it taste bad ,it does taste good, it's just not my favourite, that's all.. don't be mad okay, all crab lovers.. :)

so,  today, surprisingly, my parents bought 3 crabs.. I don't know why suddenly my dad wants my mom to cook crab..no reason, he just wants to eat them.. and guess how much it costs.. about RM25 for 3 crabs! I think that's quite expensive, right?

'' well, the 3 crabs was the last ones, so, why not?'' my mom said

  I thought she was going to cook the crab 'masak lemak', but when I went to the kitchen to get some, it was crab soup! I wasn't impressed at the time because it looked so clear and transparent like. I'm guessing that the soup is just the water boiled in the crab..

so I put some rice in my plate, put some of the soup and half of the crab.. here's how it looks..



I don't know about you guys but when I look at the plate, it looked so mouth watering, so I decided to take a picture to show it to you guys! what do you think? looks delicious , right?

well, it is ! erm, maybe because I was super hungry at the time..haha..but just take a small portion of hot rice, with lots of soup, then it will be delicious.. believe me.. not too much rice, because you're going to want to save some crab meat to eat alone, right? well, that's how eat it..hehehe

want the recipe? haha.. I didn't ask the recipe from my mom, i'm just guessing.. I believe you just boil the crab some water until the crab is cooked.. that's ..I guess..haha..tell me if you know the recipe, and also tell me if you want the recipe.. I 'promise' to ask my mom if you asked me, okay? :)

much love,
EDA

No comments:

Post a Comment