Friday 28 February 2014

PEWDIEPIE (SIMPLE DESCRIPTION)

hello and assalamualaikum my little ninjas.. :D

I think from this point, almost everyone knows PEWDIEPIE. if you don't know him, it's either you're weird or you're weird.. haha.. so here I am going to describe him as simple as possible..

PEWDIEPIE is a Swedish guy whose real name is Felix .. He is a famous Youtuber who had the highest amount of subcribers in his Youtube Channel called PEWDIEPIE.
Pewdiepie's video are about him playing different kinds of games, or what we say as GAMING VIDEO. he played computer games, PLaystation, Xbox, and games in his IPad too..
his way of playing makes his videos interesting and funny while the way he talks about it makes it even funnier. Moreover, he's a good looking guy :)

he usually uses this intro when starting most of his videos :
"How's it going bros my name is... PEEEEWWWWDIEPIIIIIIEEEEE! "
that intro actually made people feel close to him and feel like we're his buddies..
I guess that's he has a lot of subscribers, people are already attracted to him when he starts his videos.. at least that's what I think.

I first knew him from a video called Youtube Rewind 2013, he has the most subscriber and I thought, "How can this guy gets the most subscribers, I know Nigahiga and Jenna Marbles but I don't know this guy's video. Maybe I should check it out. I bet it's not even good, or funny or interesting. :P "

so I watched the video, I forgot which one, but I proved myself wrong. it was hilarious and a few minutes later I fell in love and became addicted.. so I watched a lot of his videos.. I have to say, my favourite would be DARK SOULS.. I don't know why but I like it.. I also likes it when he plays games like GTA, Kinect games and singing games. it's so funny! haha
but I think the most popular game he played was AMNESIA. I haven't watched that one yet so I will later.

one more thing, the way he talks to you make you feel like he's right in front of you for real. that's like the main reason why I like him. His videos not only liked by Gamers but also people who are like only played games once a year, likes it too! He even made them feel like want to play game.. haha..like me!

so if you haven't checked it out yet, go !
here's the link to his channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie
'

I don't think I have anything else to say, because, I don't want to write about his personal life, so, that's it! thanks for reading!

much love,
EDA

No comments:

Post a Comment