Sunday 9 February 2014

How Deep Is Your Love ?

hello and assalamualaikum, my shining stars..

its February and yes, a lot of people say its the month of love.. maybe I agree, maybe I don't.. but still, for muslims, its against religion to celebrate Valentines day okay,...so at least try to not celebrate it ,okay..good..

however, its okay to spread the love, at any day. doesn't matter if it's to your loved ones,  or just to another random stranger..smile, say hi, or give a hand to people in need. you never know ,maybe the smallest thing you do can make up a whole day to a person. so, smile and spread the love ..

let me ask you a question, is anybody here has a boyfriend or girlfriend, fiancĂ© or fiancĂ©e , or husband or wife. if you have, do you know how deep is your love towards the other person or maybe to a blind date? if you do know, are you sure of it? because sometimes, we think we love and treat the person in the best way, but we don't realise that we have hurt the other person from the inside.

it depends on how you treat people. there are three categories,the first one is, nice person, second is loving and lovable lover, while the third is selfish person. which categories do you think you are? what character traits represents each categories? if you want to know, watch my video. its a quiz given to 'three' people ,and their answers are analysed to which categories they are. this way, they'll know how deep is their love. you'll know why I wrote "three" by watching this video..heehee

here it is:


okay, please ignore the funny face..haha..but if you like it, then, thank you, I like you too..

no,this post is not a cheap way to make you guys watch my videos. its just an easier way for you to take the quiz instead of reading it!

okay I know you guys must be thinking, "I don't believe in this immature kiddy quiz. Its not even correct!"

well, if you are thinking that right now, you are right. this just for fun! its not a 100% correct, but still, you can find out how deep is your love towards the other! I took the quiz and I personally think it is actually true. now I can improve myself to the better, so next time, I can love my loved ones better than before. so, take the quiz,have fun and enjoy!

much love,
EDA

No comments:

Post a Comment