Thursday 20 February 2014

PUMPKIN CAKE WITH NUTTY CRUMBLE TOP

hello and assalamualaikum, my little mushrooms..

do you love baking? I do! I love baking so much becauselater I can eat the cake that I made..3 days ago I made another cake. I got the recipe from my friend, Aina. she found a recipe from the facebook page of a famous Malaysian Masterchef winner, Ezany's ,she likedit and decided to share it to me since she knew how much I love baking. so posted it on my facebook page, recipe for a PUMPKIN CAKE WITH NUTTY BROWN  SUGAR CRUMBLE TOP,and I instantly knew that I should do this. turns out it is really delicious.. 

yes, I know, I love all types of cake, I don't care what flavour, I just love all types of cakes.. however, I haven't really tried cake that have fruits in it..not really whole fruits, but mashed or some kind. so I figured this recipe is a really good opportunity for me to try different types of cake, especially with pumpkin! I only eat pumpkin when it is cooked spicy by my mom and eat it with rice. so I would really love to know how would this vegetable I usually eat savoury tastes like when cooked as a sweet dish! i'm not really concerned because I know the pumpkin itself tastes sweet.

if you want the recipe to share it with some other people or try it yourself too, just search EZANY MASTERCHEF , on facebook and look for it, okay! I don't want to steal other people's recipe, so, just go search for it, okay?

however, if you are too lazy to check it out, check out my video.. I made a video of me  making the cake for the first time, its not professional or anything like Ezany, haha.. so if you want to try it, then try watching my video.. thanks k!

the cake is delicious, not kidding! good luck ! :)

 
 
PUMPKIN CAKE WITH NUTTY CRUMBLE TOP
 
much love,
EDA

No comments:

Post a Comment