Sunday 16 February 2014

BLUE PINK PARROT MAKEUP TUTORIAL?

hello and assalamualaikum, my little ladybugs..

is anybody there who loves makeup because I do! haha.. so I made another makeup tutorial..this one uses things that are easy to get..just a blue colour and pink colour eyeshadow with a white eyeliner, that's already complete for the eyes.. when i made this look, it really reminds me of some bird.. then i think the name should be blue pink bird look..then, i realise its more like a parrot to me when the white colour is incorporated, thus i named this look as blue pink parrot look.. are parrots with blue and pink feathers really  exist in this world? i don't know..haha..better go check it out later..

so here is the video


why is the thumbnails always not good in my videos??

haha..whatever..so, that's all..hope you watch it and enjoyed this tutorial..thanks..

much love,
EDA

No comments:

Post a Comment