Wednesday 26 February 2014

I STARTED TO LIKE THIS WHEN .....

hello and assalamualaikum my fluffy cotton candies..

hello to my friends from ask... I hope you don't mind me taking your answers and name to put in this blog, okay? I love  reading all your answers, it's so fun that I want to put it in my blog..so that I can always read them some other day.. :)

 i'm still new in this blog world, so if there's any weakness or anything you think I should improve, tell me , okay? :) ooh! yes, my English is not perfect , that's why i'm writing this in English, to practise and improve my English..

and if you have a blog too, tell me! I would love to read them.. i'll make sure to follow your blog.. you can follow mine if you want to, okay? :)

so, I asked you guys this question :

"I started to like camo pattern when I saw Heliza Helmi's camo pattern high heels..and, I started to like green tea when I found out that it can help cure skin and acne problems and helps in losing weight.  . how about you? :) I started to like_______ when ________. "

 so here are your answers.. sorry, I only copy pasted answers that I like.. the ones that I thought really 'answered' my question.. :)

1. sports when I know that exercise is fun and healthy @RaniRamadani

2. okey :),i started like to play a rugby sport game when my friends want me to join thats club,btw soryy..my english is not to powerfull like you :p  @aAHMADFIRDAUSs

3. I started to like kangkung when kangkung price drops.. @AnwarKakashi

4. i started to like aviation when i study about it :')  @mridhwanrusli

5. okey okey.. i try..
i started like add math since Sir.Zulkifli of my addmath teacher did not check homework.. huhu.. i fell happy in this class.. hoho.. teruknya grammar  @SyafiqBazit

6.  hahaha. i started to like palazzo when i saw my mum's collection. jealous to the max! x)

7. i started to like Mathematics when i always got highest mark on Math exam. hahaha  @nurainiadilah

8.  I started to like beautiful shawl when I saw Syada Amzah , Khadyjah Fhatyah , dll are wearing beautiful shawl . They brought from Online Shop  @azzahramohd

WHAT I'D LIKE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR ANSWERS/MY COMMENTS :
 1. yes, sports is fun and exciting! :) 
2. wow,rugby. I think its fun.. but i'm a girl, so.......... :D
3. that's good :) no comment ..haha
4. wow. aviation? that's cool! good luck ! :)
5. that's just not cool..haha..
6. palazzo, huh? I myself sell palazzo to people but i'm still not interested to wear it yet..i'm still into my camo shirt.. :D  maybe someday i'll be interested in palazzo. :)
7.  wow..highest score in  maths? congratulations!  keep up the good work :)
8. the first time I saw shawl, I didn't like it.. but my friends forced me to wear it.. haha.. but now I like it.. I've never heard the one you said yet, so i'm going to look for it. thanks! :)

that's all my favourite answers that inspires me and make me happy.. thank you so much :*
haha..you guys make me smile.. :) .that's all..thanks for reading.. ;)

much love,
EDA

No comments:

Post a Comment