Sunday 16 March 2014

REVIEW : PIZZA AND CHOCO BANANA FLAVOURED POCKY

hello and assalamualaikum my happy merry-go-round..

it's time for another food post! this post is going to be about food that I bought, and ate, of course, .only, this food is kind of a little bit weird..what I meant by weird is different and rare, to me at least.. so,what is it?? well, here you go!

 
I think you these food,  long biscuit stick covered with different flavours that you can choose from.
 the one that i bought are,
Pretz with Pizza flavour,
and
Pocky with Choco Banana flavour.
 
I found these when I went shopping yesterday. it comes in lots of different flavours but since I like Pizza so much, I guess I better take this one for first try! the choco banana is not really my favourite flavour, but, I just thought that maybe i'll just give it a try.
 
okay, so , REVIEW TIME! :D
 
 
Left : Pizza flavoured Pretz
Right : Choco Banana flavoured Pocky
 
 
you want to know how magic tastes like? Pizza flavoured Pretz  is what I'd say what magic tastes like! I don't know but the first bite of thepizza flavoured Pretz, it was amazing. it really tasted like Pizza, even smelled like one to! one little biscuit stick can give you a pizza taste, how awesome is that? :D . I love it! imagine, you can taste the cheese, sausage, tomato paste in just one teeny tiny bite of a biscuit stick! and the biscuit makes it taste like the bread of the pizza. yum! love it!
 
well, the choco banana is not that bad too. even the banana tastes like artificial banana flavour. but it's pocky, so I love it!!  it's great to try different flavors of Pocky once in a while.. :) just like a normal pocky stick, except this one is chocolate biscuit stick coated with banana flavour confectionery. if you love banana flavour, i'm sure you are going to love this one too. ;) truthfully, I'm actually eating this one while writing this post right now! :D
 
oh yeah, don't worry because this product is HALAL. safe for Muslims to eat. Halal from Thailand :)
 
i don't know what to write next so, here's another pic of it.. :D
 
 
guess which one is the Pretz and which one is Pocky. :)
 
so, I guess, that's all.. give it a try, okay! I think you'll love it because I know I do! especially the pizza flavour. :D :P
 
much love,
EDA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment