Sunday 23 March 2014

REVIEW : NIVEA MOISTURE BOOST MASK

hello and assalamualaikum my lovely stars..

it's been so long since I haven't put on a mask on my face. it's best to put on a mask once every two weeks, and I think it's been for like a month or more that I haven't put any mask..except mask to reduce acne scars, which I have to wear everyday for best results, but that's a whole different story..so, I decided to put on a mask I have been keeping for so long to wear  .. and it is...
NIVEA VISAGE MOISTURE BOOST MASK.
here's a pic

 
this is the packaging

while this is what's inside 
 
 
before I tell you my review about this product, let me just tell you a little bit something about this product.. the things that is stated on the packet..
 
 
from the name of the product, Moisture Boost Mask, we can actually tell that this product gives intensive hydration , like stated on the packet, intensive hydration  by 15x, for a fresh and radiant complexion. also contains Ginseng and B vitamins..
 
another fantastic thing about this product, it contains No alcohol, no perfume, and no colour. which is pretty safe to use, especially to muslims or to people with sensitive skin, right?
 
it also states that this mask can strengthen thinned skin. because you know, thinned skin easily loses moisture, so thinned skin is dry. To those who are leading an active lifestyle, though we know getting enough sleep is important, sometimes this lifestyle leaves signs of tiredness on our face. so this mask is definitely good to make your skin looks fresh and radiant.
 
HOW TO USE:
Just place the mask on a cleansed and toned face for 15 minutes, then dispose the mask and gently massage residue into the skin.
 
MY REVIEW :
 
it's not cold at first, but a few minutes later, I can actually feel a cooling sensation on my face, which is actually kind of relaxing. After taking it off, my face does feels more moisturised and fresh. doesn't feel greasy or dry at all. so I give it a THUMBS UP!
 
so, try it , guys!  thanks for reading.. don't forget to love yourself and others, okay? ;)
 
much love,
EDA
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment