Saturday 15 March 2014

REVIEW : HERSHEY'S SMALL CHOCOLATE BARS !

hello and assalamualaikum m beautiful large ferris wheels.. :D

i'm sure everyone loves chocolate.. that's what special about chocolate, everyone loves it! and what's most famous place in Malaysia that sells lots of delicious chocolates of different brands  at low prices? I believe most Malaysian knows the answer. it's LANGKAWI!  I've been to Langkawi Island before, but I was so young at the time ,thankfully I can still remember how I enjoyed that famous tourist site. I really hope to go there again someday. :)

so, my Dad went there a few days ago for work  and yes, he bought lots of chocolate. but 'sadly', my family and I ate all of them before I could even take a pic of them to put in here. haha.. however, we still have a few left. well, not really a few. but a box, because we forget that we kept them in the fridge. you know, so it won't melt. haha.. here's a pic of it!


looks like a lot of chocolates, right? well , imagine before this. there was much more. haha

let me tell you the types of chocolates in here. oh yeah, this is Hershey's chocolates.. :)



1. Mr. Goodbar (made with Chocolate and Peanuts)

2. Krackel (made with Chocolate and Crisped Rice)

3. Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate

4. Milk Chocolate

want my review? here it is!believe it or not I was actually unwrapping and eating the chocolates while writing this review, haha! so this is my honest review, okay? no lies :)

If you like peanut, or maybe chocolate with small peanut bits, well, of course try the Mr. Goodbar. it really gives you something to chew apart from the good taste of Chocolate.

If you like to eat chocolate with something to chew, but you don't like peanuts, well, try Krackel. Crisped rice really give the chocolate some crunch. something like peanut but even crunchier and most importantly, not nutty. erm, crunchy! this one would be my personal favourite! :)

if you like milk chocolate or loves drinking milk, just go grab the old traditional Milk Chocolate. It's so milky and soft! believe me, it is! like butter, it melts easily in the mouth!

if you like something less sweet, then give Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate a try! i'm not really a fan of dark chocolate because of the bitter taste, but this dark chocolate really changed my mind towards it. This one has just the right amount of bitterness and the right amount of sweetness.

bottomline, all these cute and delicious chocolate are worth to try. also worth to die for? haha. -kidding, don't kill yourself for chocolate please.! :P

just make sure you drink water after eating these chocolate because it is so thick and rich! even for a small cute bars. unless you want the taste to stuck in your throat, well, don't drink then..haha

so that's all, thanks for reading!

much love,
EDA

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. orbit chewing gum price

    ReplyDelete