Saturday 22 August 2015

IDENTIFY YOUR SKIN TYPE : EASIEST WAY EVER

HELLO2, every girl out there must have skin problems, right? I believe at least 9/10 must have. you must choose face products that are actually suitable for your skin. And how do you know that? of course the first step is to know your own skin type. I love to watch or read about skin types and I found a few ways to find out about it. But believe me, those instructions were so confusing. so here I am going to share with you one of the simplest ways ever to identify your skin type. just FYI, mine is dry skin. 
 (WARNING : I'm not a dermatologist so these may not be accurate. I'm just sharing one of the easiest ways. ) 
~~~

OILY SKIN 
  • FACE BECOMES RED
  • SKIN FEEL TIGHT AFTER CLEANSING
  • OILY T-ZONE
  • LOTS OF THIN LINES ON FACE
  • LOTS OF DARK SPOTS OR PORES ON THE CHEEKS
  • PIGMENTATION OR UNEVEN SKINTONE
  • PIMPLES 
NORMAL SKIN
  • YOUR FACE DOESN'T HAVE THE ABOVE (LUCKY YOU)
DRY SKIN
  • ONLY HAVE THE ABOVE OCCASIONALLY
~~~
yes, you are encouraged to follow some of the other ways that dermatologists or makeup gurus recommend, if you want a more accurate result, But still, I hope this helps you in a way. I hope now you can find facial products that are suitable for your own skin type! PLease be careful when choosing a product, okay! choose wisely! thanks for reading.

that's all. Goodbye!
EDA

No comments:

Post a Comment