Saturday 22 August 2015

3 FACTS ABOUT MEN : SPOILED, PLUMP AND BODY ODOR

hello, so today I am going to write a little bit something about boys. I read about these facts in a magazine and now I am sharing with you guys about it including my opinions. so, here goes.
~~~
#1
BOYS ARE MORE SPOILED WHEN THEY'RE SICK
By spoiled I mean they want more attention and sympathy when they're sick. Guys, is this true? I think I am going to agree with this. I mean, sometimes, even girls are like that. But listen, there is even a research done about this, about 57% guys wants more attention and sympathy while 2/3 are more whiny and likes to complain a lot when they're sick. They also think that having a cold is also considered as feverish or headache as migrane, and they want to be treated as little kids. come on guys, why are you like this? though it sometimes kinda annoying, I find it kinda cute too. hihi

#2
PLUMP GUYS ARE MORE LOYAL?
Don't feel down if you are categorized as a plump guy. This is because plump, chubby guys are said to be more loyal than those who are skinny and average sized. It is based on a research in German, 
My opinion about this is, depends, and probably true most of the times. But I'm not saying that normal sized guys are not loyal, okay. Actually, I don't know what to say about this. LOL

#3
WHY DO MEN HAVE STRONGER BODY ODOR?
One of the reasons why men have a strong smell is because they have a higher level of testosterone. This hormone affects the production of apokrin sweat.(whatever that is)I didn't know they where different types of sweat. hahaha. Another reason is because men are generally more active than girls. GENERALLY, Not all men are active and not all girls are not active. (what?) My opinion about this is, guys just put on tonnes of perfume when they go out. It makes girls go crazy! well, it's better than to have to smell the 'strong' natural men odor. 
~~~
OKAY , so that's all.That was short!weel, It's nice to know that I can share about this. don't really know what are the benefits though. LOL. do tell me what you think. is this true, boys? 

that's all, goodbye!
EDA


No comments:

Post a Comment